Image by Westwind Air Service

Covid-19 Tests from £49

  • UK Government Approved Provider.

  • Antigen tests from £49 with travel certificate.

  • PCR tests from £79 with travel certificate.

  • Book at our Dartford or Basildon Clinic.

  • Your test results are guaranteed.


Book your private Covid-19 test and get your fit to fly certificate in time for your flight.

Our In-clinic appointments are at Dartford, Kent and Basildon, Essex. All samples are tested on-site for faster results.


We are a government approved provider of Covid-19 PCR Tests

As a government approved Covid-19 PCR Test provider, we are registered with UKAS. This is the national accreditation body recognised by the British government to assess the competence of organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.

We are approved to provide PCR testing services in South East England. You can find us in Dartford, Kent and Basildon, Essex. Most of our clients come from all over Kent, Essex and Central London.

Choose your preferred test location
crown house 2.jpg


Crown House,

DA1 1DZ, Kent



Eastgate Centre,

SS14 1EB, Essex

Fit to Fly PCR Test

We provide both an Antigen and an RT-PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing service using the swab method. PCR tests or Antigen tests are required in order to allow you to travel. You can find more information on the Government website.
We offer guaranteed results starting with same day results with a 3 hour turnaround time.
All PCR tests are carried out on site in our laboratory. We guarantee that within  minutes of receiving your test sample, it is taken into our laboratory for immediate testing.
A Fit for Fly certificate will be emailed to you with your test result that you will need to travel. All certificates are emailed 24 hours a day even outside of our opening times.

Leaving the UK
Image by JC Gellidon

PCR Test

with certificate

From £79

Image by Annie Spratt

Antigen Test

with certificate

From £49

Please note: Hong Kong and Jersey have specific travel requirements which mean that we cannot provide travel certificates if you are travelling to one of these two countries. 

Entering the UK